Become a Bit By Bit Expert
We are agile, easy-going team of experts who bring decades of business experience to startups, scaleups and turnaround companies. If you are like me and have been bitten by the entrepreneurial bug for years, join our team and embrace the power of fractional work. We will showcase your ability to deliver exceptional results.
Is Fractional Work Right for You?
- Are you looking for a flexible, varied, and dynamic work opportunity?
- Are you of a certain age and struggling to get an interview for jobs you know you are well qualified for?
- Do you have a full-time career and are looking for extra projects to help with expenses during these challenging times?
- Have you recently been laid off and are looking for projects to hold you over until you find your next dynamic corporate leadership role?
- Is the corporate grind getting you down? Are you being forced to return to the office and want to keep working remotely or hybrid?
- Are you thinking of retiring? Half retired? Want to keep or need to keep working? Bring your expertise, wisdom, and inspiration to the Bit By Bit team.
- Does part-time with flexible hours working on interesting projects for multiple entrepreneurial, innovative companies excite you?
At Bit-by-Bit Brilliance, we offer a one-of-a-kind and fulfilling opportunity for individuals who thrive in diverse and challenging roles. We value your years of experience, wisdom, coolness, and professionalism, and we invite you to bring these qualities to our exceptional team. We kindly request that you leave your ego at the door, as we believe in fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
In today’s unpredictable job market, no position can be considered completely secure. One day, you may have a stable, well-paying job, and the next, circumstances beyond your control may lead to unexpected changes. This is where fractional work comes in, allowing you to distribute the risk among multiple companies. It offers a safer option in certain respects.
If you are considering transitioning to fractional work, we are here to help you navigate the process. We can discuss the necessary steps to guide you towards your desired career path. Let’s connect soon and explore the possibilities together.
As a member of the Bit-by-Bit team you will have the opportunity to work on a hourly basis, providing your expertise and skills to businesses in need. This allows you to significantly impact multiple organizations while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule.
If you are flexible, reliable, passionate about what you do, know how to roll with the punches and keep a cool head, and have experience working in ever-changing challenging environments – innovative startups, scaleups, turnaround entrepreneurial companies, family businesses, or non-profits joining us may be a perfect fit for you!
We invite you to join the remarkable Bit By Bit team, where you will become a valued member of a group comprised of wise, talented, and practical individuals. Our team is dedicated to making a positive impact, achieving outstanding outcomes, and enjoying the journey along the way. Together, we can create meaningful change in the world and lead lives filled with passion and purpose, regardless of our age! We eagerly await your response and believe that, bit by bit, we can accomplish great things together!
Let’s share our vast knowledge and wisdom with companies who need us, have some fun together and be free of the corporate grind.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me your details. I very much look forward to meeting with you.
firstname.lastname@example.org – M: 617-320-3886
Join the Bit By Bit team and become part of a talented group of seasoned individuals dedicated to driving meaningful change and delivering exceptional results.
Get in touch directly with our founder, Prudence (Prue) Sinclair to learn more..
The personal touch is the best way to build a team of like-minded experts and build rapport with our clients. We are excited to meet you.